Individual & Small Group Music Therapy Sessions
After a consultation and evaluation of client’s needs and strengths, the therapist, client, and team work together to develop measurable goals. Frequency and duration vary depending on each case. Sessions may take place in client’s home, school, or healthcare facility.
Individual Adaptive Music Lessons
For students looking to learn skills on a specific instrument, but would benefit from the expertise and instruction offered by a Music Therapist. Adaptive lessons are offered on guitar, ukulele, piano, and voice.
Music Enrichment Groups
Music enrichment groups can be tailored to fit the needs of any group. This format is well-suited for inclusive organizations looking to incorporate music into their programming.
Presentations & Workshops
These services are designed for organizations (schools, health care facilities, community agencies, etc.) interested in learning more about Music Therapy. I am available to present on Music Therapy and several related topics, including:
- Music Therapy techniques for music educators
- Music & the Neurodivergent Learner
- Music Techniques for Parents
- How to design and implement a Music Therapy program
- Music Psychology (effects of music on the brain)
- Music Therapy and Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Improvisation in Music Therapy
With training as a Music Therapist and performing musician, events offered include:
- Adapted karaoke
- Themed performances (especially Disney!)
- Typical musical performance at event (available as a solo, duo, or trio)
Sara and Cortney Chyme at the 2017 Sensational Fun Holiday Ball
For more information about services and pricing, click here.